From 1951 specialist in electro-mechanics
Founded in 1951 as a small laboratory for production and reparation of armatures, KELVIN S.r.l. quickly became a reference for the major Italian and European electro-mechanical companies, a landmark for any kind of low voltage motor.
From the 70's, the company moved a step forward to the specialization, taking care of forklifts and electrical battery vehicles motors.
Starting from the 90’s, due to a constant increasing of its business, and thanks to a partnership with SCHABMULLER Gmbh, KELVIN expanded the competence area to AGVs/LGVs, electric cars, robotics, agriculture devices, cleaning and golf-cart, in Italy and abroad.